Regular visitors to The Coeliac Plate will be aware of the London Restaurant List available on the Restaurant Lists page.
This post is a short summary of additions to the above listing, which includes address, website, closest tube stop etc. I have not been to all of them, but I keep an eye out on social media for places that people are having good experiences at. As always, make your own enquiries before ordering!
Updates are prepared every quarter, so subscribe in the box to the right to keep up to date with reviews!
- There have been four additions to the London 100% gluten free listing: Beyond Bread Bakery, Niche, La Polenteria, Suzzle
- Mid range
- Bodean’s BBQ has changed all their BBQ sauces to be gluten free. Several locations around central London.
- Rossopomodoro – Covent Garden & Oxford Circus – Neapolitan pizza and tiramisu
- Port House, Covent Garden – Tapas
- Brasserie Zedel, Piccadilly Circus – Italian
- Dishoom Bombay Cafe, King’s Cross (there are also other locations in central London)
- Casual venues
- Printworks Kitchen, Clerkenwell (for a review by gluten free b click here)
- Soupe du Jour, around central London – weekday soup takeaway
- Bird restaurant, Shoreditch – fried chicken and chips (for a review by freefromfusion click here)
- Ed’s Easy Diner has now been accredited by Coeliac UK – locations around London and the UK.
- Snowflake gelato, Soho & Selfridges Food hall
- Fine dining
- Bistrot Du Luxe [Galvin group], Baker Street
- Locanda Locatelli, Marble Arch/Marylebone (Michelin Star)
- The Orrery, Marylebone
- Galvin’s at Windows, Hyde Park (for a review by glutenfreepsd click here)
- The Square, Mayfair